Monday, May 25, 2009
Memorial Day
Happy Memorial Day everyone. God bless all of you with family members or who are the family members who have served the country well. My heart always wells up on this day remembering my hero - my Grandfather - and my other aunts and uncles who have sacrificed in so many ways. I still miss him all the time. I was looking through a book with him and his plane in it the other day. It's a beautiful day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Memorial Day and prayers that, one day, everyone will be able to come home.
Happy Memorial day to you!
Thank you to the Men and Woman that made this day possible for us! Happy Memorial Day to you and your family
I come from a family steeped in military history. Memorial Day always has been and always will be important to us.
Post a Comment