Getting the mail is one of my favorite parts of my day. In spite of the bills accumulated as an adult, the mailbox has just always felt like a present and surprise receptacle. And if there's anything I love - it's a surprise. Ask Hub. He'll tell you I'm near to obsession with it.
Today I was rewarded for my obsession because Mel's book arrived! So nope, not in the mood to tell my story just now. I am currently chomping at the bit to dig in. I read some bits and pieces while the computer was loading up and let me tell you, the "thank you" section had me all weepy. Thank God there were no Galapagos tortoises involved, or reinforcements may have been necessary.
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So, I was already crying coming over here (from another blog) and then just started crying when I saw your blog title and thought about you pregnant and then cried reading this. That's a lot of tears for one evening.
I'm just so happy for you.
I got Mel's book at the bookstore last week and I cried when I found it on the shelf.
I can't wait to read it. But, I'm making myself finish the book I have from the library first. I am so damned excited!
Sweet! YEs tell as much as you wish ..i will sit on my seat with anticipation of EVERY WORD!
Hi,
I too love checking the mail. Glad to hear you are well.
I'm a physician and former faculty member at Harvard and Stanford Medical Schools. I discovered your blog while looking for the best health writers on the web. I reviewed your posts, and think your writing would be a great addition to the Pregnancy & Fertility Community on Wellsphere, a top 5 health website that has nearly 5 million visitors monthly. If you would like to learn more about how you can join our Health Blogger Network, republish your blog posts and be featured on the Wellsphere platform, just drop me an email at dr.rutledge@wellsphere.com.
Cheers,
Geoff
The mailbox rocks! I love ordering stuff and then the anticipation that builds as I wait for it in the mail. Yay for ad pages too!
I love the mailbox too. I religiously get it daily. What ever will I do when I'm on bed rest? We live in a small town, maybe I can get the mailman to deliver it to the houes! :)
Post a Comment