I'm dealing with a fairly nasty AF. I think she must have forgotten her stick sharpener because it's not quite as bad as it can be, but it ain't a barrel of monkeys either. And of course, with AF comes the weepy, why-can't-I-be-a-mom shit. BUT it is after a 14 day LP! That's a good thing right? AND I'm excited that maybe this next month will bring even earlier ovulation. My goal is to get it down under cycle day 20. If I hit 19, I'll be a happy girl. We aren't trying anymore treatments until I'm at the best fitness level o-wise.
Hub has that beautiful stomach flu that's been going around. He looks miserable. I hope it blows over quickly. I'm afraid to sleep next to him, but I don't think the couch is a great idea either.
I am FRICKIN FREEZING! I know, I know.. it's colder up north. However, this is the time when we're supposed to revel living in Florida - not shiver in 20-30 degree weather! And before you yell too much, let me tell you that I perform much of my job outside.. sometimes involving water. Not so fun right? I like it here for a reason.
Wow. I'm going to take my cranky-ass self to the bedroom and coo at the sick Hub.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Cold weather makes cranky exponentianlly worse - you're excused!!
i totally understand how cold 20/30 weather in florida must feel horrid. number one - it is way more humid there and here, which makes it feel colder. number two - you don't have the proper gear to dress for it, meaning you just can't feel warm outside.
i get it! even though i'm a northerner, i get it!! :) drink lots of warm fluids, it does help!
Hugs to you and hubs - hope you're both feeling better soon!
Do I need to bring you a scarf and mittens? There was frost on the ground this morning! Frost! This is supposed to be our bragging time.
You're allowed to be cranky with weather like that. Heck I'm Canadian, and I get cranky with weather like that :)
Good news about the cycle, though. Hope you feel better soon!
I hate this weather too! We live in Florida and we just aren't prepared for ice on windshields!!
Sorry that AF is being an ass. Exciting news with the 14 day LP, hope it keeps going in the right direction. :)
Yeah it's cold, I realize today is warmer than it has been lately, but for some reason it feels colder. Go figure.
Hope Hub is feeling better and take care of yourself too!
That is cold for Florida. Today it was like spring here...37 degrees LOL.
To cross out go to this website and it will tell you how.
http://blogger-tricks.blogspot.com/2008/02/display-strike-crossed-out-or-cancelled.html
Oh you keep e on my toes. I never will get used to sarcasm. When you titled the post "great swtuff" I expected genuinely great stuff. I laugh at myself about this - I never seem to learn that people tend to speak backwards. Anyway, I hope you and your husband both feel better quickly and the weather warms up - hard to work outside wet in the cold. And I most strongly hope the ovulatin cycles improve leading to the motherhood you so desire. I remember when my daughter Ruth was struggling so hard with her cycles and now she's only a couple of weeks from the birht of her son. I so wish the same for you (or a daughter) just a healthy baby.
Booo! AF sucks! It's like being punished for not being pregnant.
And I'm already ready for spring. It's been COLD up here in DC this year.
Post a Comment