Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ode to Gain and Loss

As I mentioned on a blog comment recently, I've come to realize that I'll probably be on Met for the rest of my life. Do I relish that idea? Not really. But I do relish the idea of regular cycles, less chance of diabetes and a more stable mood with less anxiety. But man do I miss salads..... Whole grains, most fruits (with the exception of the very violently rejected pears), some sugars; they've all come back, but not salads. Oh how I miss their crisp, vinegary goodness.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I hope that salads will come back too. Maybe you just need more of an adjustment period to the Met? I'll keep my fingers crossed for that!

Steph said...

sometimes they will bug you, sometimes not. I have been on Met for over two years and every now and then get a case of met gut from something that never bugged me before.
I have no problem with salads anymore. :)