AAaaaaall this time, and I should have been on Met apparently. It's hard not to think of the "what-ifs" with my treatment plans (which have been maxed out in my insurance) if I had been on Met. I ovulated again! Cycle day 26 this time. Last time it was cycle day 31. Let's hope it keeps backing up like it did before.
*And synthroid
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Woot! Woot! WOOT!!!
Yay! That is so awesome! Is it possible for you to have gotten pg with this cycle? Or is CD26 too late? I know my last dr told me CD19 was too late, but the last time I ovulated 9 months ago it was exactly CD19.
I'm excited for you going forward! Best of luck. :D
Big hugs
Forget treatment, it is going to work with just the Met! And this month too, I declare it! Tell your ovaries not to mess with me.
My two favorite drugs...Met and Synthoid. Yeah for ovulation! I have to wonder why so many of us are on that combo of drugs though? Happy to read your news.
Brilliant news! Well done ovaries.
I'm glad those ovaries are finally getting things figured out!
Thanks ladies!
Chelle - We're not really trying right now. We're just trying for me to be healthy. I don't think any day is actually "too late" for a possible pregnancy and think it's crazy that your doctor told you that. Sure the stats go down the later you get b/c obviously you have problems then and the eggs may be lower quality, but I know of people getting pg on CD 30 and 60 something (My cousin was CD68.. first baby)
I will strive to kick my ovaries asses Jen.
MrsLady - It's very common for PCOS sufferers to also have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. Since they're both hormone issues it makes sense I guess... And since PCOS is one of the most common IF diseases (along with endo), it also makes sense that there would be an awful lot of us on those drugs. ;-) Not to mention that thyroid problems are very common among women. Thanks for the wishes! Nice to see you around!
Barb this is very good news for you! I am very excited to see that Met is treating you much better these days.
There are no what if's ..just It is ... Be gentle to your soul
I hope it keeps getting better! :)
Post a Comment