Monday, October 20, 2008

Crap

There's a lot going on in my brain right now. Shocking I know. But most of it is stuff I'm not comfortable putting out into the internet. Writing, reading and getting support continues to be a great comfort, but I don't know when I'll be back to "normal." I wish I was more awesome. Then it could all go away.

By the way, I will also be revamping the blog a bit. Hub helped me with that. He's quite talented.

Love
FCiF

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

I like the revamp. I am also having hte same problem you are atm. Thoughts that I can't submit on the internet. I will be thinking of you while you sort them through

Tell Hubs great job

Liz said...

We all (yes even me) have to hold back (occasionally) on what goes out into the world wide interwebdotcom. You are awesome!

The blog header looks cool, but it is a bit long for my browser, but I don't know how it looks on other browsers (I'm on a Mac using firefox)

HereWeGoAJen said...

You can email me anything you don't want to post on the internet. Unless it is about how much I suck. :) Plus, you are the height of awesomeness.

The header is SO cute. I love it.

Jamie said...

I love the header! It is awesome. And makes me realize I SO need to do something with my page.

I hope you sort through the stuff in your mind and heart . . . if it is any comfort I am right there with you.

((((HUGS))))