I had almost these exact sentiments (and expressed them loudly to Hub) at this portion of last night's debate.
Note: Not telling you how to vote. Just sharing my views on what I view as a careless comment, and Julie says things so much better than I can.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's it. I will have to be elected President this year. Notify the media.
I literally just got your email, even though you sent it to me ten hours ago. (This has nothing to do with this post, of course.) I just wanted to tell you that, in case my response goes missing for as long! (Because I answered you already.) Basically, my answer was, yes, that's fine, call me tomorrow afterward. But there was lots of other stuff in the email too. This is my back up response, in case there is something permanently slow between our email accounts.
Post a Comment