Monday, October 6, 2008

Cycle Day 52

No ovulation that I can discern. No AF. Trying to let my body figure it out, but worrying all the while about that lining getting thicker and thicker...

My birthday is coming. A working body would have been a nice present. Note that I've long been done with thinking about how a pregnancy would be nice for my "next birthday." The silver hairs are popping up more often now. Time just keeps ticking.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh, how annoying! I hope things clear up soon.

I started my gray hairs at twenty five. I take after my dad and he started gray hairs at twenty one, so I win.

Malloryn said...

Argh, sorry that your body continues to play mind games with you. I just went to my hairdresser for some gray hair therapy. I might use 'silver' to describe them next time, it sounds more distinguished. :P

Liz said...

I can so sympathise with the never ending cycles. As for the grey, I've been dying my hair since I was 15 so I'll never know what my real colour is...

Me said...

I want to fly like an eagle
To the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirit carry me
I want to fly like an eagle
Till I'm free
Fly through the revolution

Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future
Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'
Into the future