Thursday, October 23, 2008

Chewed up and spit out

I am So. Worn. Down. I keep hoping that once I get my period and my cycle starts again I'll feel better. I'm on cycle day 69 though (no comments!) - 7 days after my last Provera pill - and my temperatures are still high. It's disturbingly like the last time I took glucophage. Last time I would not ovulate for long periods of time, break down and take Provera, then it would take forever to get my period on it. Soon enough the cycle would start all over again.

I don't know. Is it a good thing that I seem to hold on to progesterone longer when on the Met? I don't even know the answers to any of it anymore. Those left side pains are coming back off and on too. Lovely.

Sooo... I'm trying to get to vote early, heading to see the Grandmother soon, painting our living room (finally!) and attempting to apply to some graduate classes. With the fatigue coming back on, we'll see how well that all goes and how much I come back to blogging.

Complaining over.

FCiF

7 comments:

Me said...

I'm sorry. Wish I had some wisdom for you but I'm fresh out. ((HUGS))

AwkwardMoments said...

BLEH... I am sorry

Chelle said...

That is so frustrating. I'm sorry that things aren't going more smoothly. :(

HereWeGoAJen said...

That sucks. I'll take you out drinking if you'd like. :) Or perhaps you would prefer a nap? I can get a little dog to nap with you.

Victoria said...

What color livingroom? Graduate classes in...? Hope excitement overrides blahs.

Liz said...

Gosh I have no idea what is going on. I thought periods were a sure thing a week or so after stopping provera.

Hope your body sorts itself out soon.

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. :)

hahaha Jen. I don't really drink much.. esp on the Met. The nap sounds much better. I would love a super soft little cuddly dog nap.

SS - living room - muted gray/green. Classes for Conservation Biology. :)

WFI - They usually are for me except when on the Met. It's going on even longer than it did at the 500 mg. I wish I understood. :(