The cramps are finally easing, but I'm just kinda here. I'm trying to get up the oomph to run errands and clean. Let's see how that goes shall we?
I just wanted to update even though I don't have lots to say. Hub and I are heading out for a family trip this weekend, so posts and comments will be quite spotty for about a week. Wish me luck with all the tummy patting and baby wondering. Some of them know, so hopefully they passed it around on the down-low, and I won't have to hear it. (wishful thinking huh?) I am quite happy to get some time off work though.
Something I am quite excited about is that we just booked our first trip ever to Europe! We have family and friends we've been meaning to visit there forever. We really wanted to go this year for personal reasons, and I found the lowest price flight I've seen in years! I could hardly believe it. So that overtime? Not over yet baby.
__________________
Please feel free to share your happy times in Europe (or your dreams of where you'd like to go) with me in the comments.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Europe is wonderful! Everything is so close if you are on the continent... driving or grabing the train.
I loved Venice, italy. Innsbruck, Austria was gorgeous too with the mountains and all the great architecture.
King Ludwigs castles are a must see!
Paris of course with the museums! Barcelona was HOT and quite a bit of walking.
I always wanted to go to Vienna but never made it. Salzburg and the Mozart house are wonderful (and if you turn left at the house then right into the next big square and look up-- you'll see a TINY house... it looks like a bit of roof between the two buildings but its there! The chocolates are wonderful and the cathedrals. You can also see the great big horse fountain from the sound of music in the next courtyard over from the tiny house. The gardens are beautiful in the spring and summer. There is ALWAYS music and artists on the streets and life size chess boards! OHH i LOVE Salzburg!
Europe! WEll Earned!!
Have a nice mini vacation and I am glad the cramps are easing up
I'm glad you're feeling better. Lot's of luck with the family on your visit. I hope they treat you well.
I want to thank you for all of your kindness, thanks for posting such sweet things on my blog and being a great friend.
I'm so jealous about your Europe plans. That's awesome. I've never been, and I'm dying to go. Where are you planning on visiting?
We're flying into Frankfurt, Germany and will stay a bit in Heidelberg, then drive to the Netherlands for a wedding and stay there a few days, then back to Heidelberg. DH gets very little vaca, so it had to be short. But I was NOT going to go there for the first time without him. No sir.
Thanks for telling me all about your trips Dayz! I love hearing it.
And Stephanie... you are always very welcome. :)
First of all, I loved your comments on my blog today. I can't wait to look for the scissor-tailed birds, and will follow all other suggestions, especially those involving "hill country."
Secondly, glad to hear you are feeling better, and that things are easing up a bit. Cramps are for the birds, as is everything unpleasant.
Thirdly, what part of Europe? We did a "UK Sampler" last year and did Dublin, Scotland, Bath, and London. If you are planning on visitng any of those areas, let me know, I will absolutely have some suggestions for you. :D
Glad your cramps are easing up.
I loved going to Europe. For our honeymoon we went to London, Paris, and Rome. Also, Pompeii and Versailles. It was fabulous and I've been itching to go back ever since. You're going to have so much fun :)
EUROPE!!!!! How exciting!!
I've never been to Europe but I've ALWAYS wanted to go. Zeno's parents have said that they will be taking us with them on a two week jaunt on the continent in September this year. I won't believe it until it happens but I am very excited at the prospect. When is your trip? Can you give ME pointers?
I hope you have a great time. I can't wait to hear about it. :)
Post a Comment