Monday, April 14, 2008

Fess up!

I would like to officially join "fess up" week. Check out the Stirrup Queen's idea, and then leave your comments! I welcome the comments on any post. Would love to see you all.

7 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I fess.

In fact, I fess that I have been reading you since just before I moved to Florida. I was doing it in secret though, to make sure you weren't crazy before I confessed to living near you. (Before, I lived in Boise, and another Boise blogger was crazy.)

Barb said...

hahahahaha. This comment quite cracked me up and made my day. I admit that I'm at least not crazy in any harmful way. As far as not crazy at all.. well I don't think the verdict is yet in on that. ;-)

That's partly why I'm cautious about saying where I go and exactly where I live. Thanks for the comments. :)

Allison said...

Well, I'll fess up, but you already know that I stalk - uh - I mean read - you.

;-)

Me said...

I got white throated sparows and a male yellow-bellied sapsucker at my feeders this weekend! I love spring!

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I've not been the greatest commenter of late, but you're always on my mind.

...And I live far enough away from you that even if I were a nutjob, you'd have no problem!!

seussgirl said...

I'm still reading, even if my comments have slowed down!
I'm glad you still comment on my blog anyway. :)

seussgirl said...

I'm still reading, even if my comments have slowed down!
I'm glad you still comment on my blog anyway. :)