We had an AMAZING birding trip today. What a beautiful day.
I answered your comments within comments! I'm glad to get back to that. I'm working on my UL post. Sorry it's taking me so long. I'm just not feeling it so much this week.
Thanks Michelle. I did take them myself, but they aren't all that good. haha. It was actually much prettier in person. We did it with out point and shoot digi.
Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
3 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures. They are really cool.
I can't believe you got pictures of that. Did you take them yourself? I love eclipses. They are fascinatingly eerie.
Thanks Kathy.
Thanks Michelle. I did take them myself, but they aren't all that good. haha. It was actually much prettier in person. We did it with out point and shoot digi.
Post a Comment