

Well... not really, but it's worth a try. A brief break from the angst in our home...
A scarf I finished for my sister. I loved the feel of it. I knitted it with angel hair yarn from Joann's. I hope she likes it! Apparently I can only type in broken or simple sentences right now. Please forgive. ;)
In other Barb obsession news, did anyone watch the Amazing Race finale? DH and I love that show and are so stoked that 3 teams we liked made it to the final leg. I'd love to be on it, but I don't think I could handle those cameras all the time. We toy with the idea of entering our video a lot.
6 comments:
Beautiful scarf ..i wish i could learn how to knit! I needed that scarf this weekend it's been freezing over here! Good JOB!
That scarf is really gorgeous!
Ooooh - so pretty! You taking orders? ;-)
I love that show too. We watch it religiously - so I'm sad it's over. But I was happy with who won!
It looks uber soft!
Yay on finishing the scarf! I really love both the color and texture!
You guys should TOTALLY be on the show! I must admit that I've only watched it a few times, but I would be obsessed if you entered. :-)
Post a Comment