Sunday, January 6, 2008

Peace Returning

My peace is slowly returning, but the sadness remains. I visit the clinical endocrinologist tomorrow, and I have a lot of things to talk to her about. They specialize in PCOS, so I have a lot of healthy living questions for her. My plan now is to return balance to my body. Nothing is going to work until I do. Of course this is what the Chinese Medicine Practitioner told me, but I needed the diagnostic resources of Western Medicine and didn't have the money to go exclusively holistic. Besides, synthroid is my friend, and we met through my RE. ;-)

We've also received state adoption info in the mail, and I plan to dedicate a whole post to that later. There's a lot whirring around in my mind that I plan to spew out as soon as it settles and solidifies. In the meantime, Hubs (who has been fabulous) and I plan to venture to Joanne's for a little therapy. I don't plan on buying much, if anything. I just love looking at all those beautiful possibilities.

Also, Hubs has agreed to do a guest post on my blog! How fun is that? I love getting the male POV out there when I can. They really deserve so much support.

3 comments:

Katarina Jelly Beana said...

I'm glad you're working on finding your midpoint. There is a lot to be said for balance. It's way different than just relaxing, it's finding a way to roll with everything in a healthy way. Go You!!

Prairie Girl said...

I wish you tons of success in anything you pursue my dear!!

Looking forward to the Male POV too. :)

Kathy V said...

I hope your visit with Joanne goes well for making you feel better. Everytime I go to the craft store, jubby insists on going with me so he knows how much I am spending. I especially love the clearance aisle. My only problem is that since it is cheaper I buy twice as much stuff. Does that really make it cheaper then? Wishing you luck in your future plans.