At least that's what my sticker says. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that I wasn't under a party affiliation though I had asked to be registered under one. So I didn't get to vote for the Presidential primaries. However, Florida may get slapped on the wrist (or more appropriately maybe - punched in the face) for having their primaries so early that Democrats may not even allow their votes to count. Joy. It's not the voters' fault that the legislature wanted to move up the primaries. sigh. Sometimes I feel almost as helpless in politics as I do in this whole infertility business. Although I did at least get to vote on the inclusion of a possible tax amendment for the big day.
OK, I've got to change the subject QUICK before I bum myself out! I got Unsung Lullabies in the mail today! Finally! Don't worry. I'll have the intro and first chapter finished long before my update on Saturday. I'm a fast reader and am very interested in this book.
Other than that, life is pretty slow right now. I can't seem to get everything done around the house that I'd like to, but that's nothing new. Tell me again why I have to work? Oh yeah.. that money thing. Right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
GO you - I was in such a foul mood that I drove all the way home w/o voting and now don't want to go out. what kind of horrible citizen am I right now?!?! Good Luck with that book - i hope you enjoy it
I loved reading Unsung Lullabies. I understood my feelings so much better after reading it.
HAHAHAHAHAHA, for some reason "punched in the face" made me laugh out loud for a long time - maybe too long at work. :-)
YAY for laughing too loud at work!
Post a Comment