Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New Things I've Discovered

1. I got some Martha Stewart bathroom cleaner on clearance, and it's great! Low odor, great cleaning power, pretty bottle. I also bought some dishwasher detergent, but I haven't been able to try it yet.

2. Organic strawberries really are very consistently better than conventionally grown. They taste like the fake strawberry fragrance smells! They taste like real strawberries! I've gotten them numerous times now, and they are so much better without fail. They're even a prettier red and seem to last longer. Hopefully my home grown strawberries are as good.

3. Hulu Plus. It's awesome. Now if I could just justify the cost per month.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I really like fruit that tastes like it is intended to taste.

Io said...

I just can't eat store bought strawberries - we grew strawberries when I was a kid and the crappy stores ones just don't taste like the ones we grew at all. If only I were a gardener like my mom.