- Sometimes I get so discouraged with time and money constraints... mostly with time constraints. I am usually ok with the fact that to spend time with my baby and husband the way I want to (the pets have been getting a little bit of the short shrift), the house can't be as clean as it once was. It doesn't stop me from being sad when I find some gross spots.
- A good, cheap busy toy that I loved as a kid and forgot about until recently? Wooly Willy!!! (Dependent on your child's interest in taking apart of course)
- Re-watched Despicable Me and Alice in Wonderland (new one). Love them both!
- I love the soundtrack for Despicable Me.
- Investigating Montessori for E. Anyone have thoughts/stories?
- We may have to apply for a scholarship and hope we get it. I don't know.
- We are also on the plan for me to start working part time when E goes to school. We were thinking Kindergarten but looking at how Florida runs VPK, we may start when he's four.
- The plan involves me trying to work for Starbucks 20hrs/week so I have health care benefits and trying to get E covered under Florida Kids coverage. Health care is such a stress.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Busy and Worried
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Matt's parents claim that he is smarter than his brothers because he started in Montessori.
Am I missing something though? Why start working part time only to get another part time job? Maybe I'm missing something. :-)
My son is in Montessori school. The cost is stressful, but he loves it and has grown so much since he has been there. And I love that you can use a lot of the methods at home without it feeling like "school."
Post a Comment