In the ongoing indecision (though it's currently a moot point until some things change) over moving from Florida are the following pros and cons:
Con: ROACHES. ROACHES IN YOUR HOUSE AS A REGULAR OCCURRENCE. I hate those bastards.
Pro: Hispanic food and culture. I've mentioned my love before, and I'll probably mention it again.
Con: ROACHES. ROACHES IN YOUR HOUSE AS A REGULAR OCCURRENCE. I hate those bastards.
Pro: Hispanic food and culture. I've mentioned my love before, and I'll probably mention it again.
6 comments:
Just in case your other option is to move to Indiana to hang with me...don't you guys also have hurricanes and alligators and...uh...other terrible things? You should totally move.
(Also, I make a killer tres leches cake.)
Hey, if hispanic food is the way to your heart come to PA! We have a very active Puerto Rican community in southeastern and northeastern PA, and if you hit up the SE part, I make killer empanadas and I'll take on Lo in a Tres Leches showdown! (says the Irish girl!)
Eh. Florida roaches are so much smaller than the Texas ones.
what about the great citrus? Is that a pro? :)
Got some good food culture up here in RIC!
Post a Comment