- We recently returned from one of our big trips. (Just E and I) I would like to share with you two different posts from that experience. 1. The kindness of others and 2. Tips I learned from traveling alone with a toddler!
- We had LOADS of fun. The Outer Banks are still just as wonderful as I remember them from more than 10 years ago.
- But that will have to wait until after THIS post.
- The hanging tomato plant experiment is over. Someone or something ripped my plant off right at the base. I discovered it lying a few feet away from the bag. I think it might be a someONE since there seemed to be no damage to the actual plant. It was just cleanly snapped off at the base. Bummer. It was even getting flowers.
- My strawberry plants (normally growing) are still alive though! I have a cool new idea for them that I'm going to try tomorrow and hope to share.
- I started running again today! WITH THE HUB! Can you believe it? I had to start over at the beginning of my training, but that's what summer in Florida does to me.
- I got new reading glasses even though my vision is 20/20. They say I have strain. E is delighted. He loves glasses and now Daddy and I "match."
- E has started telling us, "You're the BEST!" It's awesome.
- I think we've decided on going to Big Sur, CA for our 10 year anniversary (always subject to change!) Please let me know if you have any tips for the area.
Sunday, August 5, 2012
All Kinds O' Stuff
Labels:
happy times
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet you look cute in glasses.
Running! I can not believe it!
I love the "you're the best!" Elizabeth says that sometimes (and sometimes throws in "you're the best mom in the whole world!") and yeah, I will get her a pony.
I have always wanted to go the Outer Banks!
Post a Comment