- Rice spatulas work as GREAT cookie dough stirrers. The dough doesn't stick as much. They're very sturdy, and it's easy to scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Pediped is actually pronounced PEE DEE ped. Huh. I don't like it.
- I think one of the reasons my cloth diapers weren't getting as clean in the washer is that my Rockin Green soap wasn't even dissolving completely in hot washes (which I hate doing. I prefer warm.) I was trying to use it up on regular clothes since the boy will no longer wear cloth, and I find it spattered all through and on top of the washer.
- An alternative down mattress pad is lovely.
- I like my life.
- Cranberry roast is delicious (and I don't even eat beef!). I made up my own recipe. I shall share it soon.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Things I Learned this Christmas
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't like it either.
I don't even know what a rice spatula is. You will have to show me.
I have never heard of rice spatuals. I'll have to check it out.
I hate it when soap doesn't dissolve. I have dish washer packets that ocassionally get stuck to dishes and then don't dissolve. So lame.
Post a Comment