Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Murderous

I type up a fun post I've been thinking about all day after not posting for real for days. I am all excited and hit "Publish." It doesn't work. It merely saves. I do this multiple times. I click "Save" to be sure to save my work and Blogger assures me it is "saving..." I pop out of blogger and go back in to, indeed, Publish this time, except that it hasn't saved my post. Oh but wait, it has, but it's saved only the first 2 sentences of about 4 paragraphs. Effing great. I haven't been liking you much for a while Blogger, and tonight I am beyond annoyed.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wordpress does this too. It has done this to me so many times that if I am on the computer and my husband is around and even suspects that I might be blogging, I can hear him from the other room, going, "You're saving your post in Word first, right? RIGHT???"

Panamahat said...

bloody blogger!

HereWeGoAJen said...

I now hate Blogger. Switch to wordpress, it is far superior.

Heather said...

ughhhh i hate that