Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Cute Baby Stories - Travel Home Edition

  • Upon long and intensive study of the trees as we flew over Baltimore, "Wook! Bwoccowy!"
  • Displeasure over wearing a coat... which he calls a "jack," and which he pairs with the word "off" when he's over it. Tee hee.
  • Mesmerized by the quavering leaves of a brightly colored aspen, "BUTTUHFWIES!"
  • Upon studying everyone around him in the airport security line as they begin to remove their shoes - leaning over and dutifully unfastening the velcro on his own.
  • Noticing a man very resembling his grandpa as we are preparing to board the plane, "HI Papa!!"
  • As we take off over the trees of Baltimore, "Bye bye Bwoccowy!"
Yes, we're back after a long weekend of very limited cell and online service in the beautiful Appalachians of home.

2 comments:

Wifey said...

Seriously, this post could not be any cuter. The Jack off bit would have me cracking up and I LOVE that he took his shoes off after watching everyone, what a smart boy! I hope you had a great trip!

KayBee said...

I absolutely lol'd at the Jack off. What a cutie! I have a feeling he'll be a lot of comic relief for you guys :)