Sent from my iPod
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Please tell me others have had trouble (and by trouble I mean sometimes unnerving trouble) adjusting to life with a baby as a married couple in an otherwise happy relationship? Confidence issues in so many ways. No regrets on my part, but worries about the other. So much of it is awesome, but sometimes I worry about weakness in the foundation of the pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I don't have any advice. But been there. Still there. Some days are better than others.
Yes, most definitely. It took us a while to get back to calm again and I imagine it will take you even a little longer because you have all the extra stress from your jobs.
What you are going through is completely and totally normal. Try not to stress or obsess about it.
Yep, still there. Especially when I watch shows with skinny chicks and their flat abs. I want to punch those girls.
I keep trying to remind myself that the only thing that matters is that my husband still finds me attractive, and I can hide most of what I don't like with clothes.
Oh, this sounds soooo familiar! Hang in there and tell yourself what a great couple you are, two wonderful persons!
love, R from Europe
I am not quite there yet but still trying to figure out the new relationship that seems to crop up once pregnant. And now that baby boy is almost here and I am a hormonal and emotional basket case, I am very aware that we are going to have to find our way back again. Sigh!
Yeah... my husband and I's relationship is very rough these days!
Post a Comment