- Yeah, so I finally got my butt in gear. What of it?
- Note that I am also way late. Even if I do it, I can't do it right.
- We figured out that little man is afraid of the dark. If we have enough light coming into the room, he sleeps (with a few little wake ups where he babbles) from about 7:30 until about 5:30. Then he wants some milk and goes back to sleep until 7 or 8 am. If we don't, he wakes up crying multiple times. Yes, we are spoiled right now. However, please see previous anguished no sleep posts.
- We had another baby and his Mama visit last weekend. E was afraid of him. He clutched me and cried if I put him down. He finally got used to it and played some. Then we had fun.
- I think it's because it wasn't the lovely Elizabeth or SoBee.
- Jen should not have moved away. (I need to make her feel guilty multiple times a week.)
- I think I may have ovulated. Progesterone does a body good. God it feels good to be ME again.
- My physicality is coming back. So I'm really NOT a lazy sack of potatoes! The last year or so had me convinced that was my default setting.
- Any ideas on cheap/easy baby costumes? E has to enjoy his first Halloween!
- The car broke down completely this week. Luckily we are able to have it fixed. This one is paid off. We did NOT want to have a new car payment.
- Nursing is completely and totally done. E says, "NO Mama!" And it's cool! I still get about 4 oz a day for bottle feeding, and I do it because I'm a cheapskate. Formula is pricey!
- Remind me to tell you a really cute baby story in its own post.
- Please see below termite concerns and help a girl out with some info!
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Friday Night Leftovers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Formula IS pricey. I mean, I liked all the benefits of BFing, but I REALLY liked how cheap it was.
I should not have moved away. It was terribly mean of me.
Ah, congrats on bringing home little man! I know I'm about a year late, but then no mom gets tired others welcoming her baby!!! Thanks for visiting my blog, barb. You're welcome to link to posts if you wish. Peace.
My husband and I always say that our children have made us lazy (never mind the fact that we run around chasing them all day long, non-stop) But, the moment they're in bed, we're both more than happy to zone out. Jen was very mean to leave you like that!
We get a free termite inspection with our pest control and nothing found but we're always offered the expensive prevention. So far, we've decided not to do it. Also, for cheap costumes, I just ordered one at Walmart.com for SoBee for $14, and free site to store shipping. That's a pretty good deal. Last year we got her costume at BigLots for $9, and it was great for only wearing it once!
Post a Comment