Friday, June 25, 2010

It IS Hard. Lovely, but Hard.

As I posted in her comments section, I've written versions of this post so many times in my head but never posted it here due to a lot of the things she's mentioned. A lot of it is why I've had such a hard time finding where I "fit" again and why I've felt lonely. Caution: Lots of triggers.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Someone else on the blog world once said "hard won babies are still hard." And it is so true.

Me said...

Thanks for the link. Very interesting post!

Claudia said...

Hi Barb, thanks for the link!!

I know exactly what you mean about wanting to write it, but not wanting to post - I've got to admit that I felt the same. I hate the way I still censor myself, even on the internet. I promise myself that I'll always be honest, but that's easier to say than to do :)

Barb said...

Absolutely Jen.
Welcome Me! :)
And an absolute pleasure Claudia.