Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Mommy Seeking Other Mommies
I find myself desperately needing other mommies. And there is No Jen anymore. :( Are you sure there are no other Central Florida mommies lurking around out there? I know someone contacted me once, but I've lost touch with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am not a mommy in FL but I thought based on your blog and it's title that you would appreciate another infertility fighters story by way of a video. Just google the name Keiko Zoll and there you will find the link to her Vimeo video that she just posted as a response this question regarding infertility that I believe was posted over at Resolve.org any way the question is "What IF" and her story is an inspiration to anyone that may be fighting infertility which is why I felt the need to spread a little of the inspiration your way.... pass it on ;-)
well, I know I'm nearly two hours away, but I'm still here.
I'm about 2 hours away too, Sarasota. Wish I were closer to some other bloggers though since I really don't have any mommy friends.
I will put up the bat signal!
I'm in tHe Brandon area. I dont have any little ones mine are 10, 12 and 17 but I'm here lol
No, but I always secretly dreamed of going to FL so I could lunch with you and Jen. Now I'll just have to go to FL, kidnap you and E then drive to GA. No problem!
Post a Comment