I have so many posts about my thoughts, about realizations I've had over parenting, my identity etc, social issues and other "smart" topics. But they never get written. There's "always something" with the baby as they say. I guess that's the way it's meant to be. So here goes again.
We're pretty sure he has allergies like Daddy. And on top of that, this kid is a vomit champ. He vomits all over when he's sick, when he coughs, when he has allergies, when he is jostled the wrong way. This happens to other kids too right? He isn't horribly dysfunctional? I just worry we should be doing something more for him. As it is, he's back on the nebulizer because of the allergies. Right now he'd like to be up at 12am thank you. On daycare days, he gets up a lot more often. My suspicion is to nurse more and spend more time with us.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My middle son had the gag reflex from hell. I literally could not let him cry it out or cry for more than a few minutes or he would puke. To this day(he is 9) he will still start to gag if he cries too hard. So, no, your son is normal.
I'm so sorry to hear about the allergies. Poor little guy! I can see where he would do he best to have more cuddle time with mommy. :-)
Skeeter can be a puker. Not all the time, but I notice it is worse later in the day. I've finally given up on trying to wear clothes NOT covered in vomit.
My little brother (10 years my junior) was a puker. And he has serious allergies and asthma. No, constantly puking is not "normal". But none the less, for some individuals it is unfortunately the norm.
Post a Comment