Sunday, May 23, 2010

Two baby questions and a boast

1. Has anyone experienced hyperactivity after giving infants acetaminophen drops?
2. Talk to me about the Hyland's teething tablet opinion differences. I'm reading stuff about it not being safe etc. Anyone have unbiased information? I admit, I am ignorant in this area.
3. Baby fell asleep on his own again today at a nap. Yay!

3 comments:

Mommy Shoes said...

1. Yes, on accasion the Tylenol does cause a burst of activity in Z but then there is a sudden drop back to sleepiness. But it certainly can have that effect on some as different meds affect people differently. Benadryl does this to a friend of mine.

2. We never used the teething drops. Honestly, we sort of toughed it out and some occasional tylenol.

3. Yay! we are just now at 18 months getting to falling asleep on his own at nighttime.

Jamie said...

1. No (sorry, I know this isn't helpful!)

2. I had so many people recommend these to me and honestly I couldn't see where they made much of a difference. Once he hit 6 mo and we were able to give him Motrin, he was a whole new baby. Three cheers for Motrin!

3. Yay! Three cheers for E!

Kristin said...

1. We aren't in the group that experienced this.
2. We used motrin and tylenol. Never tried Hyland's
3. Hooray for both of you.