Monday, March 23, 2009

Happy Sigh

I have a new (used) pretty blue Civic if I want it when it's transferred to my dealership, AND tonight there is a big party for ME!

Don't ya'll just wanna BE me? (minus the whole no babies thing of course)

XO

16 comments:

Liz said...

Why the party?

Jen said...

I sure would like a new car! Mine is looking pretty sad these days. Of course it would help if I wouldn't drive over large curbs and rip off the ground effects. Oops.

seussgirl said...

We don't get to have a pretty blue civic. :( Or a pretty blue anything. :( We have to trade in our pretty blue accord and have to get a dumb ol' minivan. :( I guess there's a downside to everything...

And I second - "Why the Party???" :)
And I would like to be you. :)

Anonymous said...

woo hoo for new cars & parties!
& hells yes I want to be like you. always.

AwkwardMoments said...

Go YOU! Congrats

Michelle said...

I definitely could use a new car. Good for you!

Kristin said...

Congrats on the new car and party!!! Woohooo

Kara said...

New car AND a party - woo-hoo girl. You rock.

Anonymous said...

The party was for my old team to send me off to my new team. I'm going to miss my coworkers and what I did there very much.

Jen - I have done some pretty sorry things to my old car too. But then again I have had it 8 and a half years, so I'll excuse myself. :)

Jamie said...

Congrats and enjoy yourself honorary party girl!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Yes, I'd be you. :)

Malloryn said...

Yay, congratulations! They are awesome cars :)

Stephanie said...

Very cool! It sounds like things are going well. :)

Malloryn said...

Hey Barb, being a bird lover I thought you might find this interesting:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/science/03/26/pp.bird.usgs/index.html

Barb said...

Interesting Malloryn! Thanks!

Me said...

Super late congrats luv!!!