Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
10 comments:
You know what, I really, really want you to have a baby. You deserve it. If only it were about fairness :(
I really hope you get to have one.
I am certain that one will come to you. I will just get on encouraging the universe to send it now.
I hope the universe is listening today!
Roger that.
Oh yeah, I just found this and thought of you too:
New Hope Fertility Center Clinical Trial
I'll say it again, Just incase the Ether missed the first, second , or third person agreeing with you.
We really really Want FCIF to get her baby soon please!
I know you do hon -me too, I hope the ether hears you this time!
Really? Why didn't you say so before?
I love this post!
Post a Comment