Monday, February 23, 2009
Sick
Very sick. Very compromised in studying and may not be able to take this mid-term. Yes I finished A Wrinkle in Time like a day after I started it and loved it.
Labels:
Feeling crappy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ugh, I hope you feel better soon!
So sorry . . . I hope you are in mid-term condition soon!
Argh! You let me know if you need a chicken soup delivery.
It is a good thing that you have A Swiftly Tilting Planet to read now. (Yes, you can skip A Wind in the Door, for a sickness emergency. It will still make perfect sense.)
I am very sorry you arent feeling well
Feel better soon. And, I completely understand reading when you can't study. I have to be nearly on my death bed before my recreational reading gets put to the side.
Oh no, I hope you feel better soon!
Oooh, yeah! Jen is right, A Swiftly Tilting Planet is the best!
I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Getting sick right when you need the most support from your body always feels like a bit of a betrayal.
I wanted to respond to what you wrote on my blog, because I think the most shocking thing about IF was the discovery that we could be denied parenthood due to a lack of money. I knew ART was expensive, but until I was deep into this I didn't know that adoption is MORE expensive. It's just so wrong.
Feel better, sweetie!
Post a Comment