Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Animal Obsession Continues

There's a new movie coming out by Disney called The Crimson Wing about lesser flamingos in Africa. I adore lesser flamingos. It isn't being released here yet, but the movie looks beautiful. And the scene with the mass of fluffy gray babies? Just stab me in the heart now.

The Crimson Wing - You Tube preview

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

OMG ..... Now i want to cuddle one or smother one with lots of kisses and hugs.

I posted a picture of a squirrel today, Since I deem you my expert. Is it really a fox squirrel? I think so I tried to do a lil back research but the ones with black faces seem to be rarer. Most of the fox squirrels I find on hte net mention being more tawny and red

Kristin said...

OMG how wonderful! That should be a wonderful movie.

Barb said...

"Expert Barb is preening." ;-)

Barb said...

You would love their voices Farah. So cool.

HereWeGoAJen said...

If it comes out near here, I'll go with you to see it.

I took lots of good flamingo pictures on Saturday. I'll have to send you some.