Hey - I just realized... I edit my posts a lot because I'm a perfectionist. Does that trick all you people who have the blog "readers" into checking my page for updates? If so, oops! Sorry 'bout that.
By the way... feeling wordy today. I may be posting a lot the next few...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No, once it is posted, my feed reader never shows it to me again. This is why I never make any major changes to my posts after they are up (I've changed bad grammar and spelling months later, but I try not to add content). But that is why you get ridiculous amounts of posts from me in one day, instead of me just going back and adding one more thing.
I'm relieved by Jen's comments, 'cause I do that too. Always wondered if I was driving the googlereader bloggers bonkers.
Post a Comment