Tuesday, August 12, 2008

How I Really Feel

Hey there. One more thing. I'm feeling so emotional and hormonal today, that I know tomorrow is going to be difficult with all the charged meetings I am supposed to attend. One of those involves a certain someone I've mentioned before on this site who treated me very poorly in the past. My reaction to her and her lucky life is beyond all proportion at this point. Just being around her sometimes causes me emotional pain.... about the infertility, about how our relationship devolved, about my self-esteem. I think I'm going to need to get out of this situation. As much as I'd like to be an adult and work through it, I think this is a time when I'm going to need to seek a transfer or a temporary assignment somewhere else. Our problems as a team have just gotten so big, and my reaction to her so ridiculous that it's no longer worth it to put myself through that.

So please lend me some of your happy, strong thoughts as I plow through tomorrow.

12 comments:

Jamie said...

Be strong . . . we are all out here in the Blogoverse cheering for you!

Karen said...

I'm sending positive thoughts your way. Some people suck and they're just not worth the energy. Maybe she'll catch a stomach bug and be out sick tomorrow. Here's hoping.

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am totally willing to write a letter to headquarters about how this woman spit on me. Just tell me who she is and where I was when I saw her.

You spend so much time at work every week that you deserve to be happy. I'd hire you if I had the money or anything for you to do. Either way, I'll send good thoughts and I am available to hang out whenever you want.

Me said...

GOOD LUCK BEAUTIFUL!!!

AwkwardMoments said...

sending you happy thoughts

Mrs. Shoes said...

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. And hoping that you are filled with confidence at the realization of how great a woman you are!

Stephanie said...

I totally understand why you would want to remove yourself from the situation. I hope tomorrow goes well and you don't have to deal with her for much longer.

I'm with Jen, I'll write a letter too! LOL Keep you chin up, let me know if I can do anything to help. Thinking of you. :)

Malloryn said...

I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way! You're an amazing woman, and life is too short to have to waste time dealing with a-holes. ::big hugs::

Jen said...

Hang in there! Sometimes knowing your limits in a situation is the best you can do, and you need to look out for yourself. Lots of happy thoughts...

Liz said...

Happy thoughts heading your way.

Barb said...

Thanks everyone! You are truly truly awesome.

I'll keep that in mind Jen & Stephanie. You loons you. ;)

Kathy V said...

I hope the meeting with your coworker went well. I am thinking about you.