Monday, March 17, 2008

Ovary Update

So I guess I should stop cursing my thyroid since I seem to have ovulated earlier this month! 10 days earlier! I still suspect I need a tsh check, but I'm glad my ovaries are still kickin' it! I happen to think that ovulation fell on the day before this chart says though. That's just based on months and months of keeping track of my reproductive tract. It's also based on the fact that my temps have been lower ever since daylight saving, and lower overall.


7 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

well that is very good news

Jen said...

As somebody who always O'd super late, I know how good it feels! I hope this is just the start and it leads to the best of news.

Geohde said...

Wish my ovaries could learn a trick or two about ovulating :)

It's nice to see the biphasic, no?

Enjoy (as best as possible) the tww.

J

Kathy V said...

Well I am glad that your ovaries are doing what they are supposed to. Early is good as long as you aren't expecting it to be late and you miss it. Hope all continues to go well.

Me said...

WOOT!!!

Stephanie said...

Woohooo, I'm so happy to see such a beautiful chart!

Chelle said...

Yay for ovulation!