Saturday, March 15, 2008

Fly By Update

More EWCM, but no ovulation. Doctor recommended a blood draw for TSH reading to see if Synthroid needs to be increased. SIL here, so Unsung Lullabies may be slightly delayed. Getting there...

XO

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

GOod luck with your blod draw!

Stephanie said...

Boo to no ovulation. Good luck with everything! Have fun with your SIL...tell me what that's like?! Ha ha.

Beth said...

Hang in there!!! My fingers are crossed for you!

Chelle said...

I've caught up on all of your blog posts and thought I would leave you one comment (well, this is actually the second) in response to all of your posts at once (with the exception of the one about Kingdom Hearts a few posts back).

It sounds like you have hit a low after your high, which is a real bummer. I have never understood why each high in life has to be followed by such low lows. Just when you think everything is going great, you get slammed back to feelings of sadness and dispair. I am really sorry that things are going so rough right now. I can completely sympathize. I know that I tried to take a break from fertility last August and then ended up doing my first AI cycle. Its only been since last month that I have honestly been able to give up thinking about IF at all. Of course, getting the new job and moving really helped push it all to the back of my head. But I have had many moments, as I'm sure all IF patients do, where I think, "Why isn't this happening for us? When is it MY turn? Will I always have to be happy for everyone else? Do I need to learn how to adjust to being infertile?" I have moments where it all just seems so completely unfair, and then moments where I am glad life is the way it is.

I just want you to know that you are at the top of my list of favorite blog friends. I feel such a kinship with you that when you experience lows, my heart totally goes out to you. If we lived closer together, I would take you out for a spa day. You could definitely use one. I hope that you will do something truly pampering for yourself this week, and do as many things as you can that bring happiness into your life.

Loads of hugs your way,
Michelle