So if you've followed, you know that I like the Kindle Fire, but I find it much better for TV shows and child amusement than I do for reading books. I do sometimes use it to read at night in bed, but lit screens keep my already crazy brain too active, so it's better if I don't do that.
Hub knew this, so he (bless his kind soul) bought me the most basic Kindle e-ink reader for Christmas. I LOVE it. I still like books better, but I do enjoy this Kindle to take to work or traveling. It's so much lighter and smaller than the Fire and so much easier on the eyes. I can get involved much better in the book. It's also quite handy to carry compared to books as I like to read multiple books at once. And the amount of time it keeps a charge is pretty awesome. I'm a fan.
Now you have my review.
Hub knew this, so he (bless his kind soul) bought me the most basic Kindle e-ink reader for Christmas. I LOVE it. I still like books better, but I do enjoy this Kindle to take to work or traveling. It's so much lighter and smaller than the Fire and so much easier on the eyes. I can get involved much better in the book. It's also quite handy to carry compared to books as I like to read multiple books at once. And the amount of time it keeps a charge is pretty awesome. I'm a fan.
Now you have my review.
3 comments:
I have the kindle but I only use it when we travel. I always forget I have it otherwise.
I got a kindle for my birthday a year and a half ago. It hasn't been until the past month or so that I've finally started embracing it. I just love real books that I can put in my hands and touch.
I had a hard time adjusting to the kindle over paper books, but it's been great for reviewing books. It helps a lot that they finally started making cheap cases with lights. I love reading late at night with the little light! It's nice to know I have 130 books with me at all times in case I don't like the 1 (or 3) books I'm reading. :-)
Post a Comment