Monday, February 25, 2013
Delicious Healthiness
Pancakes aren't the greatest for you. They're especially not great when you have any insulin related disorder. I should really make my own out of something like almond flour, but it ain't happenin' people. Sorry. Sooo, the next best thing is to buy some of this scrumptious delight. It almost tastes like an oatmeal cookie. The whole family loves them, and I eat them with agave nectar and fresh strawberries. Mmm. Has anyone seen them in box form?
Labels:
food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I remember before I had knew I had bad insulin I would eat them and later feel terrible. Same with bagels. But, I make my own to eat with lots of protein using Teff flour, sorgum flour, and buckwheat flour with protein powder. Pretty decent.
Elizabeth LOVES pancakes. I will have to look for these.
Post a Comment