As I've mentioned, we figured out how to make part time work possible for me after E goes to pre-K. That's not for almost 2 years, but I've already been preparing for it. One of those prep items involves notifying certain people for various reasons. Some of the reactions I got had me thinking, "hm. Am I really sure?"
Well, this long weekend home has cemented my feelings. My sense of well being and satisfaction is so much higher the more time I spend at home. And I'm so much more motivated here to do great stuff! At work the opposite is true. The more time I spend there, the less I care, and the more stressed I become. Counting the days baby...
Monday, October 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Envious (in a nice way of course!). It would be okay financially, but work won't let anyone work part-time :(
Yesterday I realized I get to see my kids four hours a day. It depressed me.
YOU STILL HAVEN'T TOLD ME WHAT YOU ARE AFRAID OF?
I couldn't agree with you more about this. I've been part time (sort of) since Tot was born (6 1/2 years) and it's been the best decision ever for our family.
Post a Comment