Tuesday, October 2, 2012

West Coast Stylin Update

Hey all! Look at silly me. I went and booked a trip when I would like to be staring at Jen's new baby all day. In my defense, this has been planned for a while.

In any case, here are some updates:

1. Charro on a Southwest flight connecting in Kansas City? WTF?

2. The heat is a lot easier to take here than in FL.

3. The Kansas City airport is kinda disappointing.

4. The Disneyland Haunted Mansion dressed for Halloween (Nightmare) is amazing!

5. E thought he was in Cars Heaven in Cars Land

6. If Hub's snoring was a sentient being, I would tell it to go.. Well you can fill in the blanks.

I think I'll do a post on what we thought of Disneyland vs Walt Disney World.

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am very interested in your post on the land versus the world post.

Have a good rest of your trip!

JEN said...

sounds fun!