Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bullets are "In"


  • We're getting another nephew!
  • I'm still getting stymied by my stupid email posting thing. Grrr
  • Tomato and strawberry plants going well so far! The tomato is the only one upside down. I will describe the process more thoroughly in another post.
  • I have decided after further research that painting counters is not "easy" for someone like me. No way I'm doing it. I'll hire someone to put new in when I have the money. 
  • I've started painting the kitchen walls though and plan to do the cabinets as well. Fun!
  • PMS is lasting over a week for me now. Is it the old age or what? I am approaching that magical "35."
  • Lots and lots of visits and visitation coming up. I think bullets are going to be very common right now.

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I need to start doing some painting in our house too. I keep thinking that I will just paint a single chunk of wall every day and eventually that way I will get it all. Our walls are starting to look pretty bad.

Elle said...

I always hate how I think projects are going to be easy and only take a weekend.... and then they take forever and make me want to curse DIY.

Danifred said...

Like I told Jen, I love paint. I just don't like painting.