- I got E's book done! I like it, but Hub could have done better.
- I planted strawberries and a suspended (upside down) tomato thingy. I made my own with a reusable shopping bag. Anyone else plant tomatoes this way? Thoughts?
- Still family health issues (not in our house) and a few animal ones. Sad day.
- E is finally adjusting to the no nap, going to bed early thing. In bed by 7:15 tonight, asleep by 8:10! And sleeping in until 8:30!
- Family coming soon!
- E loves water parks.
- I forgot the email to email posts in from my iPod, thus it's taken me weeks to get back into it.
- In related news, I rarely use the big computer anymore.
- I'm finally catching up on fixing the house up! We have a little extra to spend on it at the moment, and E is loving to "help" now, so I can do things like paint and buy new toilet seats. It's fun.
- In other related news, that might be partly why I haven't been blogging as well.
- Has anyone on here painted their kitchen counters? What did you think?
- It's been beautiful and dry the last few days. VERY weird for June, but I'll take it.
- I still haven't given in and read 50 Shades of Gray (Grey?)
- Doesn't that Gauthier singer sound like Sting on the higher notes?
- Another new food pleasure? (this one a bit guilty) Vitamin Water Zero. Mmmmmmm!
- I'm forgetting a lot of stuff.
Monday, June 18, 2012
Things I've wanted to say while I've been not blogging.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fifty Shades of Grey wasn't worth your time. (Also it is Grey and I like Gray better. Much prettier word.)
I am interested in how your upside down strawberries go. I'd like to try that too.
If you paint your kitchen counters, I want to see updates and hear how it goes. I hate my counters so much but it's just not worth it to replace them.
please explain about how to do the upside down tomato thing, it sounds intriguing...
I also haven't read Fifty Shades. I've heard the writing is terrible and I just don't have time for crap books.
Keep us posted if you paint the countertops. Pics please.
Post a Comment