Friday, April 27, 2012

Rediscovering Delicious

I'm trying so hard and mostly succeeding. Something great for lunch I had never tried in combo before: green bell pepper dipped in hummus. Mmm.

And do you love Starbucks green tea lattes and frappuccinos? Did you know you can get them without the syrup, and they are delicious! Did you also know you could buy your own matcha powder? It makes me swoon. I've been drinking my vanilla, no sugar almond milk with it. I'm getting better! I'm also feeling better on my Synthroid increase. Now if I could just lose weight...

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Nope, I don't like any of those things. I still like you though. ;)

Rebecca said...

1. Yes I do love the green tea frappuccino, and I did not know you could get them without syrup. mmm.

2. I am trying hard, as well, to be healthier in my relationship with food. Shamed by one of my yoga teachers:

http://www.mysignaturenutrition.com/My_Signature_Nutrition_Blog.php?post=8

(That post is really worth reading, btw.)

Jamie said...

I've never had a green tea frappuchino. I'm in LOVE with their chai latte - when it's cold outside, it takes physical effort to not get one every day.

And I love hummus - will definitely try with green bell peppers!!