The lady at the consignment shop was so nice and helpful. She was also teeny tiny, and it turns out, a mother to a 4 year old. We discussed the matter of the "pouch." She assured me that it goes away with the proper exercise.
I nodded politely but methinks if hers went away that it wasn't the loose chicken skin Bleh of which I was speaking. Am I right? Is that a plastic surgeon's milieu or do I have hope?
In related news, I'm ashamed of my eating the past 2 days though I did run on Sunday and Monday. That felt good.
I nodded politely but methinks if hers went away that it wasn't the loose chicken skin Bleh of which I was speaking. Am I right? Is that a plastic surgeon's milieu or do I have hope?
In related news, I'm ashamed of my eating the past 2 days though I did run on Sunday and Monday. That felt good.
4 comments:
Well, I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse, but I think that woman was a FREAK. I exercise way more than most people, eat VERY moderately and am quite petite (bordering on underweight, honestly) and I still have a poochy tummy after 3 kids. (Actually, I had it after one.) When I am standing up it's fine but when I bend over, forget about it. Loose skin galore. My sister, who had twins, has it even worse and she is also in really good shape.
I say embrace it. You can look amazing regardless.
And as far as the food is concerned: all foods have their place in a healthy diet. Pay attention to your hunger and fullness cues and you will be FINE.
She is stupid. It doesn't go away. It's not far, it is stretched out skin. Maybe if your proper exercise is a tummy tuck.
I have chicken skin. :-( Even with a nice flat tummy. BOooo.
Pouch. Chicken Skin. Flap. Yep. I'm an owner.
Post a Comment