I love you. I love your credit card deal that gets us points and rewards with no strings attached. I love your amazing selection of books and everything else in the world. I love your awesome customer service. I love the ease of ordering with you. I love your fun features. I love your prices. I love your free shipping over $25.
In an age of crappy customer service and uncaring behemoths, you are unique.
Thanks a bunch. You make being a Mom much easier.
Sincerely,
Barb
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I also love that they are ALWAYS on time with delivery.
I love them too. I've done all my Christmas shopping on Amazon so far.
I miss amazon!!!
it's sad- I went to review a friends book and Amazon went all, "WHO ARE YOU???"
It's been so long since I have ordered from them* that they are giving me the cold shoulder.
(* and truthfully it's only been since W was born- that isn't that long, is it??)
Lately we have been getting our orders within one or two days even with the free super saver amazon. They are so awesome!
Ditto to all of you! (except you Cali. Maybe I should reintroduce you two. ;-)
Post a Comment