Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Outlander
I recently finished the book An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon. I loved it. There are lots of series in my tops faves. For example: Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Twilight, Black Stallion, Little House on the Prairie and Ender's Game. The Outlander series is definitely in my top five though. I just can't get enough of the time traveling, swashbuckling, historical love story craziness of it all! Sometimes I think, "Just let them have an easy time of it for once!" But then it wouldn't be so exciting would it? The ending to this last one is killing me. Now I have to wait YEARS to get my last fix! ARGH. Is anyone else in this boat with me?
Labels:
books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I haven't read it. But you have good taste, perhaps I shall!
It sounds intriguing.
I'm a HUGE fan of the Outlander series... and somehow missed this last book! I'm going to have to go out and get it today! ;-)
I think the same thing everytime I read the series. Will nothing ever go right or easy for them? Gah!!
You would like it I think Kristin. :)
Post a Comment