Monday, February 15, 2010
Scary...advice?
Twice, E has appeared to have a trickle of milk come out his nose. He does not act bothered at all by this, but it scares the crap out of me. Should I be concerned? Has anyone else seen this? I will call the doc tomorrow if need be.
Labels:
scary stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
it could just be from a fast let down. if he was hurting or bothered by it he would SO let you know. If you can still hear him swallow and he is still needing diaper changes then he is getting well fed.I mean it isn't ALL coming out of his nose, is it?? I'm trying to remember if W ever did that party trick and can't recall.
I need more photos...better poke Jen!!
Google says don't worry, it's from a fast letdown.
Dont worry! It happens.
We had that every now and then; I always associated it with reflux, but perhaps the smarter folks on here actually looked for real answers instead of supposing.
Hopefully it never happens, but if he ever spits blood - check yourself before freaking. I've been there, and it's panic-inducing. Turns out it was just me bleeding. Still not fun, but not as scary!
Maybe more than you were looking for - sorry, I'm tired. :)
This happened to me with both boys, especially Rhett, who was a very efficient (fast) feeder; and I second the fast letdown theory (which I have in spades). I really think it is nothing to worry about. Or at least, I never did. And I worry about most things.
Don't worry. They are right about the fast let down.
If he isn't troubled, you don't need to be either :)
g
Post a Comment