People rag on Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas for her singing skills (non-skills?) live. However, you gotta give it to her that the girl actually SINGS on stage while dancing and putting on a show. There's no lip synching there. I enjoy the Black Eyed Peas. I find them fun junk food for the ear. The Grammys brought this thought about.
Thank you for your time.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I saw the title and my first thought was "but why?"
I watched the Super Bowl half time show years ago and had the same thought about Gwen Stefani. You couldn't even really hear her, but it was nice to see her actually singing when all the others were such TERRIBLE lip synchings.
I like the Black Eyed Peas!
I love Fergie and the BEPs. First, Fergie seems real. It is nice to see someone willing to let a flaw show rather than lip sync. Well, maybe professionals would consider it a flaw but I am amazed she can sing and dance at the same time period. I can't walk and chew gum!
Post a Comment