Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dear Internet

Growth spurts suck. And someone has decided he is a big boy who does not need nipple shields anymore thank you. (unless we're too sleepy)

Also been meaning to tell you to read Spindle's End by Robin Mckinley. One of my favorite books of all time. Jen can attest. I didn't put it in my book list because I wanted to surprise her with it. I wanted to write more about it, but ah the Hell with it.

4 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

AWESOME book. I read it twice within the first three days of receiving it.

Kristin said...

Growth spurts do suck! They suck even when they are 12 years old because then they eat you out of house and home.

calliope said...

W is growing right now too!!! He is trying to be like his buddy E ;-)

Barb said...

Oh I know that's gonna happen Kristin. ugh. haha.

Thanks Jen!

Love the crabby growth spurts C.