WFI - work will reimburse me if they deem that the classes are directly related to my job (which they are). But they can be typical corporate worms, so I'm not positive of the ease of this venture. And my going is completely dependent on them reimbursing me.
Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
17 comments:
OH GENIUS!!!! I knew I was keeping company amongst the elites. Congratulations this is a grand achievement
Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Yay! Such great news. I am so excited for you!
check you out, INDEED!
woo HOOO!!!
Congrats!
Woo-Hoo! You're awesome!... now if we can just get your employer to cough up the cash...
Yippee! Good for you! I knew you could do it!
Woot! Woot! GO YOU is right! Congratulations!
Cool. How does this work with your work?
hahaha. Thanks girls!
WFI - work will reimburse me if they deem that the classes are directly related to my job (which they are). But they can be typical corporate worms, so I'm not positive of the ease of this venture. And my going is completely dependent on them reimbursing me.
Congrats on being accepted! Good luck getting your paperwork together. :D Merry Christmas!
Hooray!
woo hoo!!! big fat congrats to you!!! now get to the post office...
Go Barb!! I am so excited and PROUD of you!!
Congratulations Barb!! Awesome news :)
Super Congrats! Though I would challenge that you are already perty smart. ;)
Post a Comment